- 1 lb of gunzey’s hot sausage (4 sausages) with casing removed
- 1 (28 ounce) can of tomato sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) can of tomato puree
- 1 lg tub of large curd cottage cheese
- mozzarella cheese for layering
- 1 box of lasagna noodles
Fry sausage in a large sauce pan when sausage is cooked add the tomato sauce and puree. Heat sauce on medium add the cottage cheese stir until it is thoroughly combined pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook lasagna noodles according to directions on package, drain and cool. In the bottom of a lasagna pan put a thin layer of sauce. Start to layer starting with your noodles, then add the sauce, topping each layer with mozzarella cheese. When complete top with sauce and a layer of mozzarella cheese cover and bake for 45 mins remove foil and bake for another 15 mins.